Sunday, October 25, 2009

Easier in or out? To birth or not to birth

I only have a couple weeks (in theory) left in this pregnancy.
I think I am getting to the point where I am trying to figure which is harder, having Baby #3 on the inside or the outside.

Pros of Baby #3 staying in: feeding and elimination needs are taken care of by my body and require no extra time on my part.
Pros of Baby #3 being out: Moving around will be SO much easier.

In theory, I have friends who are willing to help out the first week or two after Baby is born so I will have time to sit back and rest. But then... I will take over taking care of my family again. However, by then, I should be able to stand up, roll over, and walk around with much more ease than I currently enjoy.

So my question: Which is harder? Taking care of two small children while VERY pregnant, or taking care of two small children and a baby? Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't say for sure, I've never had a baby, but I would think that having the baby here would be easier in some ways. Its gonna be a lot of work no matter what!